Consulate Puerto Montt, Chile
- AddressIsla Tenglo 206, Terrazas De, Angelmo, Puerto Montt, Chile
- CityPuerto Montt
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Puerto Montt, Chile
Submit Edits for "Consulate Puerto Montt, Chile"
About Consulate Puerto Montt, Chile
Dutch Consulate in Puerto Montt runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Chile.The Dutch Consulate in Puerto Montt supports Chilean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Chile.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Puerto Montt if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Chile
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Puerto Montt, Netherlands also has 8 other representations in Chile:
- Dutch Consulate in Punta Arenas
- Dutch Consulate in Valdivia
- Dutch Consulate in Concepcion
- Dutch Consulate in Antofagasta
- Dutch Consulate in Temuco
- Dutch Consulate in Valparaiso
- Dutch Consulate in Iquique
- Dutch Embassy in Santiago
Chilean representations in Netherlands
Country of Chile has 4 other representations in Netherlands:
- Chilean Consulate in Rotterdam
- Chilean Consulate in Amsterdam
- Chilean Embassy in Paises Bajos
- Chilean Embassy in The Hague
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Puerto Montt represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Chile
Dutch Consulate In Puerto Montt represents one of 133 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Chile.