Consulate Quebec, Canada
- Address1040 Avenue Belvedere, bureau 213, Quebec QC, G1S 3G3, Canada
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Quebec, Canada
Submit Edits for "Consulate Quebec, Canada"
About Consulate Quebec, Canada
Dutch Consulate in Quebec runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Canada.The Dutch Consulate in Quebec supports Canadian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Canada.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Quebec if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Canada
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Quebec, Netherlands also has 12 other representations in Canada:
- Dutch Consulate in Kingston
- Dutch Consulate in Halifax
- Dutch Consulate in Fredericton
- Dutch Consulate in Edmonton
- Dutch Consulate in Calgary
- Dutch Embassy in Ottawa
- Dutch Consulate in Vancouver
- Dutch Consulate in Toronto
- Dutch Consulate in Montreal
- Dutch Consulate in Winnipeg
- Dutch Consulate in St. John's
- Dutch Consulate in Regina
Canadian representations in Netherlands
- Canadian Embassy in The Hague is the only Canadian representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Quebec represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Canada
Dutch Consulate In Quebec represents one of 401 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Canada.