Consulate Shanghai, China
- Address10/F East Tower, Dawning Center , No. 500 Hongbaoshi Road, Changning District, Shanghai 201103,, People's Republic of China
- Email[email protected]
- Fax021 2208 7300
- Phone021 2208 7288
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Shanghai, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate Shanghai, China"
About Consulate Shanghai, China
Dutch Consulate in Shanghai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in China.The Dutch Consulate in Shanghai supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and China.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Shanghai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in China
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Shanghai, Netherlands also has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Netherlands
- Chinese Embassy in The Hague is the only Chinese representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Dutch Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.