Consulate Vitoria, Federative Republic of Brazil
- AddressMarmorexport Ltda. Praca Getulio Vargas 35,, Ed. Jusmar salas 417/418, Centro 29018-3500 Vitoria-ES
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Vitoria, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Consulate Vitoria, Federative Republic of Brazil"
About Consulate Vitoria, Federative Republic of Brazil
Dutch Consulate in Vitoria runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Brazil.The Dutch Consulate in Vitoria supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Brazil.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Vitoria if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Brazil
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Vitoria, Netherlands also has 12 other representations in Brazil:
- Dutch Consulate in Porto Alegre
- Dutch Consulate in Sao Paulo
- Dutch Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Dutch Embassy in Brasilia
- Dutch Consulate in Santos
- Dutch Consulate in Salvador
- Dutch Consulate in Recife
- Dutch Consulate in Manaus
- Dutch Consulate in Belo Horizonte
- Dutch Consulate in Fortaleza
- Dutch Consulate in Curitiba
- Dutch Consulate in Belem
Brazilian representations in Netherlands
- Brazilian Embassy in Haia is the only Brazilian representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Vitoria represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Dutch Consulate In Vitoria represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.