Cuban Consulate in Canary Island, Spain
- AddressCalle Leon y Castillo No. 247, Ciudad Jardin, C. P. 35005, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Island, Spain
- CityCanary Island
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(34-92) 824 4643
- Phone(34-92) 824 4642
This map displays the location of Cuban Consulate in Canary Island, Spain
Submit Edits for "Cuban Consulate in Canary Island, Spain"
About Cuban Consulate in Canary Island, Spain
Cuban Consulate in Canary Island runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Spain.The Cuban Consulate in Canary Island supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Visa and Passport services
Cuban passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Spain.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Consulate in Canary Island if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Spain
In addition to the Cuban Consulate in Canary Island, Cuba also has 5 other representations in Spain:
- Cuban Consulate in Sevilla
- Cuban Consulate in Barcelona
- Cuban Consulate in Santiago De Compostela
- Cuban Consulate in Madrid
- Cuban Embassy in Madrid
Spanish representations in Cuba
- Spanish Embassy in Havana is the only Spanish representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Consulate In Canary Island represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Cuban Consulate In Canary Island represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.