Cuban Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- AddressNo. 17 Pecari St. , Super Manzana 20, Municipio Benito Juarez, Cancun, Quintana, Mexico
- Email[email protected]
- Phone(52) (99) 884-3423
This map displays the location of Cuban Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
Submit Edits for "Cuban Consulate in Cancun, Mexico"
About Cuban Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
Cuban Consulate in Cancun runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Mexico.The Cuban Consulate in Cancun supports Mexican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Visa and Passport services
Cuban passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Mexico.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Consulate in Cancun if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Mexico
In addition to the Cuban Consulate in Cancun, Cuba also has 5 other representations in Mexico:
- Cuban Consulate in Mexico
- Cuban Consulate in Monterrey
- Cuban Consulate in Veracruz
- Cuban Consulate in Merida
- Cuban Embassy in Mexico City
Mexican representations in Cuba
- Mexican Embassy in Province City Of Havana is the only Mexican representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Consulate In Cancun represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mexico
Cuban Consulate In Cancun represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mexico.