Dominican Republic Consulate in Antigua and Barbuda
- AddressSuite #2, Stapleton House Stapleton Lane
- CitySaint Johns
- Fax(268) 784.1672,+1.268.784.1672
- Phone(268) 562.6570,+1.268.562.6570
This map displays the location of Dominican Consulate in Saint Johns, Antigua & Barbuda
Submit Edits for "Dominican Republic Consulate in Antigua and Barbuda"
About Dominican Republic Consulate in Antigua and Barbuda
Dominican Consulate in Saint Johns runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dominican, and international citizens in Antigua-barbuda.The Dominican Consulate in Saint Johns supports Antiguan and Barbudan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dominican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dominican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Dominican Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Dominican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dominican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Dominican Republic and Antigua-barbuda.
The process of issuing Dominican Visa and Passport of Dominican Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dominican Consulate in Saint Johns if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dominican representations in Antigua-barbuda
Dominican Consulate in Saint Johns is the only Dominican diplomatic mission in Antigua-barbuda.
Antiguan and Barbudan representations in Dominican Republic
- Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate in Dominican Republic is the only Antiguan And Barbudan representation in Dominican Republic
Dominican representations worldwide
Dominican Consulate In Saint Johns represents one of 57 consular and diplomatic representations of Dominican Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Antigua-barbuda
Dominican Consulate In Saint Johns represents one of 18 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Antigua-barbuda.