Embassy of Aaustralia in Athens, Greece
- AddressCnr Kifisias & Alexandras Ave Level 6, Thon Building PO BOX 14070 Ambelokipi 115 10 115 23 Athens Greece
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+30) 210 870 41 11
- Phone(+30) 210 870 40 00
This map displays the location of Australian Embassy in Athens, Greece
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Aaustralia in Athens, Greece"
About Embassy of Aaustralia in Athens, Greece
Australian Embassy in Athens runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Australian, and international citizens in Greece.The Australian Embassy in Athens supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Australian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Australian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Australia
- Want to apply and obtain Australian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Australian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Australia and Greece.
The process of issuing Australian Visa and Passport of Australia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Australian Embassy in Athens if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Australian representations in Greece
In addition to the Australian Embassy in Athens, Australia also has 2 other representations in Greece:
Greek representations in Australia
Country of Greece has 9 other representations in Australia:
- Greek Consulate in Newcastle
- Greek Consulate in Tasmania
- Greek Consulate in Darwin
- Greek Consulate in Brisbane
- Greek Consulate in Perth
- Greek Consulate in Sydney
- Greek Consulate in Melbourne
- Greek Consulate in Adelaide
- Greek Embassy in Canberra
Australian representations worldwide
Australian Embassy In Athens represents one of 162 consular and diplomatic representations of Australia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Australian Embassy In Athens represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.