Embassy of Antigua and Barbuda in Havana, Cuba
- AddressCrn 66th and 5th Avenue, Miramar, Havana City, Cuba
This map displays the location of Antiguan & Barbudan Embassy in Cuba
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Antigua and Barbuda in Havana, Cuba"
About Embassy of Antigua and Barbuda in Havana, Cuba
Antiguan & Barbudan Embassy in Cuba runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Antiguan and Barbudan, and international citizens in Cuba.The Antiguan & Barbudan Embassy in Cuba supports Cuban citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Antiguan and Barbudan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Antiguan and Barbudan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Antigua & Barbuda
- Want to apply and obtain Antiguan And Barbudan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Antiguan and Barbudan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Antigua & Barbuda and Cuba.
The process of issuing Antiguan and Barbudan Visa and Passport of Antigua & Barbuda can take few weeks.*Please contact with Antiguan & Barbudan Embassy in Cuba if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Antiguan and Barbudan representations in Cuba
Antiguan & Barbudan Embassy in Cuba is the only Antiguan And Barbudan diplomatic mission in Cuba.
Antiguan and Barbudan representations worldwide
Antiguan & Barbudan Embassy In Cuba represents one of 17 consular and diplomatic representations of Antigua & Barbuda all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cuba
Antiguan & Barbudan Embassy In Cuba represents one of 90 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cuba.