Embassy of Austria in Rome, Italy
- AddressVia G. Pergolesi 3, I-00198 Roma , Italy
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+39) 06 854 32 86
- Phone(+39) 06 844 014-1
This map displays the location of Austrian Embassy in Italy
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Austria in Rome, Italy"
About Embassy of Austria in Rome, Italy
Austrian Embassy in Italy runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Austrian, and international citizens in Italy.The Austrian Embassy in Italy supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Austrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Austrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Austria
- Want to apply and obtain Austrian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Austrian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Austria and Italy.
The process of issuing Austrian Visa and Passport of Austria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Austrian Embassy in Italy if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Austrian representations in Italy
In addition to the Austrian Embassy in Italy, Austria also has 11 other representations in Italy:
- Austrian Consulate in Bari
- Austrian Consulate in Verona
- Austrian Consulate in Venice
- Austrian Consulate in Turin
- Austrian Consulate in Trieste
- Austrian Consulate in Palermo
- Austrian Consulate in Naples
- Austrian Consulate in Milan
- Austrian Consulate in Genoa
- Austrian Consulate in Florence
- Austrian Consulate in Bologna
Italian representations in Austria
Country of Italy has 2 other representations in Austria:
Austrian representations worldwide
Austrian Embassy In Italy represents one of 357 consular and diplomatic representations of Austria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Austrian Embassy In Italy represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.