Embassy of Austria in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- AddressDzidzikovac 7, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Fax(+387) (33) 668 339
- Phone(+387) 33 279 400
This map displays the location of Austrian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Austria in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina"
About Embassy of Austria in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Austrian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Austrian, and international citizens in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.The Austrian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina supports Bosnian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Austrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Austrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Austria
- Want to apply and obtain Austrian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Austrian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Austria and Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The process of issuing Austrian Visa and Passport of Austria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Austrian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Austrian representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Austrian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina is the only Austrian diplomatic mission in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
Bosnian representations in Austria
- Bosnian Embassy in Vienna is the only Bosnian representation in Austria
Austrian representations worldwide
Austrian Embassy In Bosnia And Herzegovina represents one of 358 consular and diplomatic representations of Austria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Austrian Embassy In Bosnia And Herzegovina represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.