Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Libya
- AddressHay Al Andalus, Abdul-Melik ibn Kutn Str., , P.O. Box 6946, Tripoli, Libya
- Fax+ (218 21) 477 06 52
- Phone+ (218 21) 477 43 27
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Tripoli, Libya
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Libya"
About Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Libya
Bosnian Embassy in Tripoli runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Libya.The Bosnian Embassy in Tripoli supports Libyan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Libya.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Tripoli if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Libya
Bosnian Embassy in Tripoli is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Libya.
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Tripoli represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Libya
Bosnian Embassy In Tripoli represents one of 71 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Libya.