Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Norway
- AddressBygdoy Alle 10, , 0262 Oslo Kingdom of Norway, P.O.B 2407 Solli, , 0201 Oslo Kingdom of Norway
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+ (47) 22 55 27 50
- Phone+ (47) 22 54 09 63
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Oslo, Norway
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Norway"
About Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Norway
Bosnian Embassy in Oslo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Norway.The Bosnian Embassy in Oslo supports Norwegian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Norway.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Oslo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Norway
Bosnian Embassy in Oslo is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Norway.
Norwegian representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Norwegian Embassy in Sarajevo is the only Norwegian representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Oslo represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Norway
Bosnian Embassy In Oslo represents one of 146 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Norway.