Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Republic of Israel
- Address2 Kaplan St., Beit Yachin 64734, , 10th Floor, Tel Aviv, Israel
- CityTel Aviv
- Fax+ (972 3) 612 44 88
- Phone+ (972 3) 612 44 99
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Republic of Israel"
About Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Republic of Israel
Bosnian Embassy in Tel Aviv runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Israel.The Bosnian Embassy in Tel Aviv supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Israel.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Tel Aviv if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Israel
Bosnian Embassy in Tel Aviv is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Israel.
Israeli representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Israeli Embassy in Ramat Gan is the only Israeli representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Bosnian Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.