Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Washington DC, USA
- Address2109 E Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20037, USA
- CityWashington DC
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(1 202) 337-1502
- Phone(1 202) 337-1500
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Washington DC, United States
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Washington DC, USA"
About Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Washington DC, USA
Bosnian Embassy in Washington DC runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in United-states.The Bosnian Embassy in Washington DC supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and United-states.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Washington DC if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in United-states
In addition to the Bosnian Embassy in Washington DC, Bosnia And Herzegovina also has 1 other representation in United-states:
American representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- American Embassy in Sarajevo is the only American representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Bosnian Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 930 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.