Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina for Slovenia
- AddressKolarjeva 26, Ljubljana, 1000
- Fax(386-01) 432 4042,2214,3065,3152,4225,5019,
- Phone(386-01) 432 4042,2214,3065,3152,4225,5019,1410
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina for Slovenia"
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina for Slovenia
Bosnian Embassy in Ljubljana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Slovenia.The Bosnian Embassy in Ljubljana supports Slovene citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Slovenia.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Ljubljana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Slovenia
Bosnian Embassy in Ljubljana is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Slovenia.
Slovene representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Slovenian Embassy in Sarajevo is the only Slovene representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Ljubljana represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Slovenia
Bosnian Embassy In Ljubljana represents one of 55 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Slovenia.