Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Albania
- AddressEmistokli Germenji, 5
- Fax(+355-4) 234848
- Phone(+355-4) 230454
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Tirana, Albania
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Albania"
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Albania
Bosnian Embassy in Tirana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Albania.The Bosnian Embassy in Tirana supports Albanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Albania.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Tirana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Albania
Bosnian Embassy in Tirana is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Albania.
Albanian representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Albanian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina is the only Albanian representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Tirana represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Albania
Bosnian Embassy In Tirana represents one of 44 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Albania.