Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Croatia
- AddressTorbarova 9, PP 27, 10001 Zagreb, Croatia
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+ (385 1) 450 10 71
- Phone+ (385 1) 450 10 70
+ (385 1) 450 10 83
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Croatia"
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Croatia
Bosnian Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Croatia.The Bosnian Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Croatia.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Croatia
Bosnian Embassy in Zagreb is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Croatia.
Croatian representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Country of Croatia has 4 other representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Croatian Consulate in Tuzla
- Croatian Consulate in Banja Luka
- Croatian Consulate in Mostar
- Croatian Embassy in Sarajevo
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Bosnian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.