Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Republic of Czech Republic
- AddressOpletalova 27, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+ (420) 22 22 10 183
- Phone+ (420) 22 44 22 510
+ (420) 22 44 22 511
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Prague, Czech Republic
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Republic of Czech Republic"
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Republic of Czech Republic
Bosnian Embassy in Prague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Czech-republic.The Bosnian Embassy in Prague supports Czech citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Czech-republic.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Prague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Czech-republic
Bosnian Embassy in Prague is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Czech-republic.
Czech representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Embassy in Saravejo is the only Czech representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Prague represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Czech-republic
Bosnian Embassy In Prague represents one of 96 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Czech-republic.