Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Serbia and Montenegro
- AddressMilana Tankosica br. 8, Belgrade, 11000
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+381-11) 766507
- Phone(+381-11) 3291277,3291993,3291995,3291997
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Serbia and Montenegro"
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Serbia and Montenegro
Bosnian Embassy in Belgrade runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Serbia.The Bosnian Embassy in Belgrade supports Serbian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Serbia.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Belgrade if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Serbia
Bosnian Embassy in Belgrade is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Serbia.
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Belgrade represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Serbia
Bosnian Embassy In Belgrade represents one of 53 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Serbia.