Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Sweden
- AddressBirger Jarisgatan 55/3, Stockholm, 11145
- Fax(46-8) 249 830
- Phone(46-8) 440 0540,248 360
This map displays the location of Bosnian Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Sweden"
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Sweden
Bosnian Embassy in Stockholm runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Sweden.The Bosnian Embassy in Stockholm supports Swedish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Sweden.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Stockholm if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Sweden
Bosnian Embassy in Stockholm is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Sweden.
Swedish representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Swedish Embassy in Sarajevo is the only Swedish representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Sweden
Bosnian Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 177 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Sweden.