Embassy of Costa Rica in The Hague, Netherlands
- AddressLaan Copes van Cattenbruch 46, 2585 The Hague
- CityThe Hague
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(0031) 70 358 4754
- Phone(0031) 70 354-0780,354-4675
This map displays the location of Costa Rican Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Costa Rica in The Hague, Netherlands"
About Embassy of Costa Rica in The Hague, Netherlands
Costa Rican Embassy in The Hague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Costa Rican, and international citizens in Netherlands.The Costa Rican Embassy in The Hague supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Costa Rican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Costa Rican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Costa Rica
- Want to apply and obtain Costa Rican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Costa Rican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Costa Rica and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Costa Rican Visa and Passport of Costa Rica can take few weeks.*Please contact with Costa Rican Embassy in The Hague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Costa Rican representations in Netherlands
Costa Rican Embassy in The Hague is the only Costa Rican diplomatic mission in Netherlands.
Dutch representations in Costa Rica
- Dutch Embassy in San Jose is the only Dutch representation in Costa Rica
Costa Rican representations worldwide
Costa Rican Embassy In The Hague represents one of 113 consular and diplomatic representations of Costa Rica all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Costa Rican Embassy In The Hague represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.