Embassy of Costa Rica in Trinidad and Tobago
- AddressBarbados Mutual Building 3 Floor, 16 Queen's Park West Woodford, Street Entrance Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- CityPort of Spain
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(001868) 622 4862
- Phone(001 868) 628 0652,628 0653
This map displays the location of Costa Rican Embassy in Port Of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Costa Rica in Trinidad and Tobago"
About Embassy of Costa Rica in Trinidad and Tobago
Costa Rican Embassy in Port Of Spain runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Costa Rican, and international citizens in Trinidad-and-tobago.The Costa Rican Embassy in Port Of Spain supports Trinidad and Tobagan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Costa Rican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Costa Rican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Costa Rica
- Want to apply and obtain Costa Rican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Costa Rican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Costa Rica and Trinidad-and-tobago.
The process of issuing Costa Rican Visa and Passport of Costa Rica can take few weeks.*Please contact with Costa Rican Embassy in Port Of Spain if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Costa Rican representations in Trinidad-and-tobago
Costa Rican Embassy in Port Of Spain is the only Costa Rican diplomatic mission in Trinidad-and-tobago.
Costa Rican representations worldwide
Costa Rican Embassy In Port Of Spain represents one of 113 consular and diplomatic representations of Costa Rica all over the world.
Foreign representations in Trinidad-and-tobago
Costa Rican Embassy In Port Of Spain represents one of 34 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Trinidad-and-tobago.