Embassy of El Salvador in Honduras
- AddressColonia RubÃ©n DarÃo, 2Âª. Avenida y 5Âª. Calle No. 620, Apartado Postal 1936
- CityTegucigalpa M.D.C.
- Email[email protected]
- Fax0 504 239 7009
- Phone0 504 239 0901,0 504 239 6951
This map displays the location of Salvadoran Embassy in Tegucigalpa M.D.C., Honduras
Submit Edits for "Embassy of El Salvador in Honduras"
About Embassy of El Salvador in Honduras
Salvadoran Embassy in Tegucigalpa M.D.C. runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Salvadoran, and international citizens in Honduras.The Salvadoran Embassy in Tegucigalpa M.D.C. supports Honduran citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Salvadoran economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Salvadoran Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in El Salvador
- Want to apply and obtain Salvadoran Visa
Visa and Passport services
Salvadoran passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in El Salvador and Honduras.
The process of issuing Salvadoran Visa and Passport of El Salvador can take few weeks.*Please contact with Salvadoran Embassy in Tegucigalpa M.D.C. if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Salvadoran representations in Honduras
In addition to the Salvadoran Embassy in Tegucigalpa M.D.C., El Salvador also has 1 other representation in Honduras:
Honduran representations in El Salvador
Country of Honduras has 3 other representations in El Salvador:
Salvadoran representations worldwide
Salvadoran Embassy In Tegucigalpa M.D.C. represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of El Salvador all over the world.
Foreign representations in Honduras
Salvadoran Embassy In Tegucigalpa M.D.C. represents one of 50 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Honduras.