Embassy of El Salvador in South Korea
- Address20 th floor, Samsung Life Insurance Bldg., # 150, Taepyungro 2-Ka, Choong-Ku, 100-716, Postal C.P.O. 6722
- Email[email protected]
- Fax082 2776 3456
- Phone082 2753 3432, 082 2753 3433
This map displays the location of Salvadoran Embassy in Seoul, South Korea
Submit Edits for "Embassy of El Salvador in South Korea"
About Embassy of El Salvador in South Korea
Salvadoran Embassy in Seoul runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Salvadoran, and international citizens in South-korea.The Salvadoran Embassy in Seoul supports South Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Salvadoran economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Salvadoran Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in El Salvador
- Want to apply and obtain Salvadoran Visa
Visa and Passport services
Salvadoran passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in El Salvador and South-korea.
The process of issuing Salvadoran Visa and Passport of El Salvador can take few weeks.*Please contact with Salvadoran Embassy in Seoul if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Salvadoran representations in South-korea
Salvadoran Embassy in Seoul is the only Salvadoran diplomatic mission in South-korea.
Salvadoran representations worldwide
Salvadoran Embassy In Seoul represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of El Salvador all over the world.
Foreign representations in South-korea
Salvadoran Embassy In Seoul represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in South-korea.