Embassy of Ethiopia in Japan
- Address3-4-1, Takanawa, Minato-Ku, Takanawa Kaisei Bldg. 2FL, Tokyo 108-0074, Japan
- Email[email protected]
- Fax0081 3 5420-6866
- Phone0081 3 5420-6860/1,0081 3 5420-4806
This map displays the location of Ethiopian Embassy in Tokyo, Japan
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Ethiopia in Japan"
About Embassy of Ethiopia in Japan
Ethiopian Embassy in Tokyo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Estonian, and international citizens in Japan.The Ethiopian Embassy in Tokyo supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Estonian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Estonian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ethiopia
- Want to apply and obtain Estonian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Estonian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ethiopia and Japan.
The process of issuing Estonian Visa and Passport of Ethiopia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Ethiopian Embassy in Tokyo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Estonian representations in Japan
Ethiopian Embassy in Tokyo is the only Estonian diplomatic mission in Japan.
Japanese representations in Ethiopia
- Japanese Embassy in Addis Ababa is the only Japanese representation in Ethiopia
Estonian representations worldwide
Ethiopian Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Ethiopia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Ethiopian Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.