Embassy of Finland in Israel
- Address9th floor, Kanion Ramat Aviv, Einstein Street 40, Postaddress: Embassy of Finland, P.O. Box 39666, 61396
- CityTel Aviv
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+972-3-744 0314
- Phone+972-3-745 6600
This map displays the location of Finnish Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Finland in Israel"
About Embassy of Finland in Israel
Finnish Embassy in Tel Aviv runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Israel.The Finnish Embassy in Tel Aviv supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Israel.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Embassy in Tel Aviv if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Israel
In addition to the Finnish Embassy in Tel Aviv, Finland also has 3 other representations in Israel:
Israeli representations in Finland
- Israeli Embassy in Helsinki is the only Israeli representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Finnish Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.