Embassy of France in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Address18 Ulica Mehmed Bega, Kapetanovica Ljubusaka, 71000
- Email[email protected]
- Fax (33) 282 055
- Phone (33) 282 050
This map displays the location of French Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Submit Edits for "Embassy of France in Bosnia and Herzegovina"
About Embassy of France in Bosnia and Herzegovina
French Embassy in Sarajevo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, French, and international citizens in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.The French Embassy in Sarajevo supports Bosnian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding French economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting French Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in France
- Want to apply and obtain French Visa
Visa and Passport services
French passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in France and Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The process of issuing French Visa and Passport of France can take few weeks.*Please contact with French Embassy in Sarajevo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
French representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
French Embassy in Sarajevo is the only French diplomatic mission in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
Bosnian representations in France
- Bosnian Embassy in Paris is the only Bosnian representation in France
French representations worldwide
French Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 332 consular and diplomatic representations of France all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
French Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.