Embassy of France in Tripoli, Libya
- AddressRue Beni El Amar, Quartier Hay El Adalous, PO box 312 - Tripoli
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax (21) 477 82 66
- Phone (21) 477 48 91,477 38 07
This map displays the location of French Embassy in Tripoli, Libya
Submit Edits for "Embassy of France in Tripoli, Libya"
About Embassy of France in Tripoli, Libya
French Embassy in Tripoli runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, French, and international citizens in Libya.The French Embassy in Tripoli supports Libyan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding French economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting French Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in France
- Want to apply and obtain French Visa
Visa and Passport services
French passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in France and Libya.
The process of issuing French Visa and Passport of France can take few weeks.*Please contact with French Embassy in Tripoli if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
French representations in Libya
French Embassy in Tripoli is the only French diplomatic mission in Libya.
Libyan representations in France
Country of Libya has 2 other representations in France:
French representations worldwide
French Embassy In Tripoli represents one of 332 consular and diplomatic representations of France all over the world.
Foreign representations in Libya
French Embassy In Tripoli represents one of 71 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Libya.