Embassy of Georgia in the State of Israel
- Address3 Daniel Frisch St.
- CityTel Aviv
- Fax(+9723) 6093205
- Phone(+9723) 6093207,609-3156
This map displays the location of Georgian Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Georgia in the State of Israel"
About Embassy of Georgia in the State of Israel
Georgian Embassy in Tel Aviv runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Georgian, and international citizens in Israel.The Georgian Embassy in Tel Aviv supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Georgian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Georgian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Georgia
- Want to apply and obtain Georgian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Georgian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Georgia and Israel.
The process of issuing Georgian Visa and Passport of Georgia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Georgian Embassy in Tel Aviv if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Georgian representations in Israel
Georgian Embassy in Tel Aviv is the only Georgian diplomatic mission in Israel.
Israeli representations in Georgia
- Israeli Embassy in Tbilisi is the only Israeli representation in Georgia
Georgian representations worldwide
Georgian Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 42 consular and diplomatic representations of Georgia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Georgian Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.