Embassy of Germany in San Jose, Costa Rica
- AddressBarrio Rohrmoser, de la Residencia del ex-presidente Oscar Arias, 200 metros al Norte y 75 Metros al Este., Mail to: P.O. Box. 40 17 - 1000
- CitySan Jose
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(00 506) 231 64 03
- Phone(00 506) 232 55 33/232 54 50/232 56 03
This map displays the location of German Embassy in San Jose, Costa Rica
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Germany in San Jose, Costa Rica"
About Embassy of Germany in San Jose, Costa Rica
German Embassy in San Jose runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, German, and international citizens in Costa-rica.The German Embassy in San Jose supports Costa Rican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding German economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting German Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Germany
- Want to apply and obtain German Visa
Visa and Passport services
German passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Germany and Costa-rica.
The process of issuing German Visa and Passport of Germany can take few weeks.*Please contact with German Embassy in San Jose if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
German representations in Costa-rica
In addition to the German Embassy in San Jose, Germany also has 1 other representation in Costa-rica:
Costa Rican representations in Germany
Country of Costa-rica has 6 other representations in Germany:
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig
- Costa Rican Consulate in Hannover
- Costa Rican Consulate in Hamburg
- Costa Rican Consulate in Frankfurt
- Costa Rican Consulate in Berlin
- Costa Rican Embassy in Berlin
German representations worldwide
German Embassy In San Jose represents one of 392 consular and diplomatic representations of Germany all over the world.
Foreign representations in Costa-rica
German Embassy In San Jose represents one of 56 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Costa-rica.