Embassy of Ghana in Rome, Italy
- Address4 Via Ostriana, 00199
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+ 39 -(06) 8632.5762
- Phone+ 39 -(06) 8621.7191,+ 39 -(06) 8621.9307
This map displays the location of Ghanaian Embassy in Rome, Italy
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Ghana in Rome, Italy"
About Embassy of Ghana in Rome, Italy
Ghanaian Embassy in Rome runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ghanaian, and international citizens in Italy.The Ghanaian Embassy in Rome supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Ghanaian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Ghanaian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ghana
- Want to apply and obtain Ghanaian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Ghanaian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ghana and Italy.
The process of issuing Ghanaian Visa and Passport of Ghana can take few weeks.*Please contact with Ghanaian Embassy in Rome if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Ghanaian representations in Italy
Ghanaian Embassy in Rome is the only Ghanaian diplomatic mission in Italy.
Italian representations in Ghana
- Italian Embassy in Accra is the only Italian representation in Ghana
Ghanaian representations worldwide
Ghanaian Embassy In Rome represents one of 35 consular and diplomatic representations of Ghana all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Ghanaian Embassy In Rome represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.