Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, Spain
- AddressCalle Rafael Salgado, n' 3, 10 derecha, 28036 Madrid, Espana
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Guatemalan Embassy in Madrid, Spain
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, Spain"
About Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, Spain
Guatemalan Embassy in Madrid runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Guatemalan, and international citizens in Spain.The Guatemalan Embassy in Madrid supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Guatemalan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Guatemalan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Guatemala
- Want to apply and obtain Guatemalan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Guatemalan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Guatemala and Spain.
The process of issuing Guatemalan Visa and Passport of Guatemala can take few weeks.*Please contact with Guatemalan Embassy in Madrid if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Guatemalan representations in Spain
In addition to the Guatemalan Embassy in Madrid, Guatemala also has 9 other representations in Spain:
- Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santander
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Guatemalan Consulate in Murcia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Coruña
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bilbao
- Guatemalan Consulate in Barcelona
- Guatemalan Consulate in Alicante
Spanish representations in Guatemala
- Spanish Embassy in Guatemala City is the only Spanish representation in Guatemala
Guatemalan representations worldwide
Guatemalan Embassy In Madrid represents one of 94 consular and diplomatic representations of Guatemala all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Guatemalan Embassy In Madrid represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.