Embassy of India in Berne, Switzerland
- AddressKirchenfeldstrasse 28, 3005, Berne, Switzerland
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+41 31 351 15 57
- Phone+41 31 350 11 30
This map displays the location of Indian Embassy in Switzerland
Submit Edits for "Embassy of India in Berne, Switzerland"
About Embassy of India in Berne, Switzerland
Indian Embassy in Switzerland runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Switzerland.The Indian Embassy in Switzerland supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Embassy in Switzerland if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Indian Embassy in Switzerland, India also has 2 other representations in Switzerland:
Swiss representations in India
- Swiss Embassy in New Delhi is the only Swiss representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Embassy In Switzerland represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Indian Embassy In Switzerland represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.