Embassy of India in Turkmenistan
- AddressEmperyal's International Business Centre, Yunus Emre Street, Mir 2/1, PO Box No.80,, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
- Email[email protected]
- Fax00-99-312-452434/ 456156
This map displays the location of Indian Embassy in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Submit Edits for "Embassy of India in Turkmenistan"
About Embassy of India in Turkmenistan
Indian Embassy in Ashgabat runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Turkmenistan.The Indian Embassy in Ashgabat supports Turkmen citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Turkmenistan.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Embassy in Ashgabat if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Turkmenistan
Indian Embassy in Ashgabat is the only Indian diplomatic mission in Turkmenistan.
Turkmen representations in India
- Turkmen Embassy in New Delhi is the only Turkmen representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Embassy In Ashgabat represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Turkmenistan
Indian Embassy In Ashgabat represents one of 21 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Turkmenistan.