Embassy of Indonesia in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- AddressLot. 4498, Simpang 528, Kampung Sungai Hanching Baru, Jalan Muara Bandar Seri Begawan, BC 2115, Brunei
- CityBandar Seri Begawan
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+673 - 2330646
- Phone+673 - 2330180
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei"
About Embassy of Indonesia in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Indonesian Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Brunei.The Indonesian Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan supports Bruneian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Brunei.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Brunei
Indonesian Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Brunei.
Bruneian representations in Indonesia
- Bruneian Embassy in Jakarta is the only Bruneian representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Bandar Seri Begawan represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brunei
Indonesian Embassy In Bandar Seri Begawan represents one of 35 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brunei.