Embassy of Indonesia in Damascus, Syria
- AddressMezzech, Eastern Villas, al-Madina al-Munawar Street, opposite to Omar Bin Abdul Aziz Mosque, Bloc No. 270/A Building, 26, Damascus, Syria (P.O.BOX 3530 Damascus-S)
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(963-11) 611-9632
- Phone(963-11) 611-9630,611-9631,611-7939
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in Damascus, Syria"
About Embassy of Indonesia in Damascus, Syria
Indonesian Embassy in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Syria.The Indonesian Embassy in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Syria.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Syria
Indonesian Embassy in Damascus is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Syria.
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Damascus represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Indonesian Embassy In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.