Embassy of Indonesia in Manila, Philippines
- Address185 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines, P.O. Box 1671 MCPO, Metro Manila, Philippines
- CityMakati City
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+63) 2 892-58-78 818-44-41
- Phone(+63) 2 892-5061/68
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Makati City, Philippines
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in Manila, Philippines"
About Embassy of Indonesia in Manila, Philippines
Indonesian Embassy in Makati City runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Philippines.The Indonesian Embassy in Makati City supports Filipino citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Philippines.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Makati City if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Philippines
In addition to the Indonesian Embassy in Makati City, Indonesia also has 1 other representation in Philippines:
Filipino representations in Indonesia
Country of Philippines has 4 other representations in Indonesia:
- Filipino Consulate in Surabaya
- Filipino Consulate in Balikpapan
- Filipino Consulate in Manado
- Filipino Embassy in Jakarta
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Makati City represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Philippines
Indonesian Embassy In Makati City represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Philippines.