Embassy of Indonesia in Prague, Czech Republic
- AddressNad Budankami II/7, Praha 5 Smichov, 150 21, Czech Republic
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(420) 25721 2105
- Phone(420) 25721 4388 to 90
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Prague, Czech Republic
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in Prague, Czech Republic"
About Embassy of Indonesia in Prague, Czech Republic
Indonesian Embassy in Prague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Czech-republic.The Indonesian Embassy in Prague supports Czech citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Czech-republic.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Prague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Czech-republic
Indonesian Embassy in Prague is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Czech-republic.
Czech representations in Indonesia
Country of Czech-republic has 4 other representations in Indonesia:
- Czech Consulate in Makassar
- Czech Consulate in Surabaya
- Czech Consulate in Bali
- Czech Embassy in Jakarta
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Prague represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Czech-republic
Indonesian Embassy In Prague represents one of 96 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Czech-republic.