Embassy of Indonesia in Pyong Yang, North Korea
- Address5 Foreigner's Building, Munsudong Taedonggang District, Pyong Yang, North Korea, (P.O.Box 178)
- CityPyong Yang
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(850-2) 381-7620
- Phone(850-2) 381-7425
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Pyong Yang, North Korea
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in Pyong Yang, North Korea"
About Embassy of Indonesia in Pyong Yang, North Korea
Indonesian Embassy in Pyong Yang runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in North-korea.The Indonesian Embassy in Pyong Yang supports North Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and North-korea.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Pyong Yang if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in North-korea
Indonesian Embassy in Pyong Yang is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in North-korea.
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Pyong Yang represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in North-korea
Indonesian Embassy In Pyong Yang represents one of 17 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in North-korea.