Embassy of Indonesia in Rabat, Morocco
- Address63, Rue Beni Boufrah Souissi, (P.O. Box 5076), Rabat, Morocco
- Fax212-37) 757-859
- Phone(212-37) 757-860,757-861
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Rabat, Morocco
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in Rabat, Morocco"
About Embassy of Indonesia in Rabat, Morocco
Indonesian Embassy in Rabat runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Morocco.The Indonesian Embassy in Rabat supports Moroccan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Morocco.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Rabat if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Morocco
In addition to the Indonesian Embassy in Rabat, Indonesia also has 1 other representation in Morocco:
Moroccan representations in Indonesia
- Moroccan Embassy in Jakarta is the only Moroccan representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Rabat represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Morocco
Indonesian Embassy In Rabat represents one of 108 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Morocco.