Embassy of Indonesia in Stockholm, Sweden
- AddressSysslomansgatan 18/1, (P.O.BOX 12520) 112 41, Stockholm, Sweden
- Email[email protected]
- Fax08-650 87 50
- Phone08-545 558 80
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in Stockholm, Sweden"
About Embassy of Indonesia in Stockholm, Sweden
Indonesian Embassy in Stockholm runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Sweden.The Indonesian Embassy in Stockholm supports Swedish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Sweden.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Stockholm if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Sweden
Indonesian Embassy in Stockholm is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Sweden.
Swedish representations in Indonesia
- Swedish Embassy in Jakarta is the only Swedish representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Sweden
Indonesian Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 178 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Sweden.