Embassy of Indonesia in The Hague, Netherlands
- Address8 Tobias Asserlaan, 2517 KC The Hague, The Netherlands
- CityThe Hague
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(31-70) 364-3331
- Phone(31-70) 310-8100,310-8177
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Indonesia in The Hague, Netherlands"
About Embassy of Indonesia in The Hague, Netherlands
Indonesian Embassy in The Hague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Netherlands.The Indonesian Embassy in The Hague supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in The Hague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Netherlands
Indonesian Embassy in The Hague is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Netherlands.
Dutch representations in Indonesia
- Dutch Embassy in Jakarta is the only Dutch representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In The Hague represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Indonesian Embassy In The Hague represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.