Embassy of Israel in The Hague, Netherlands
- AddressJohan de Wittlaan 5, 2517JR Den Haag
- CityThe Hague
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Israeli Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Israel in The Hague, Netherlands"
About Embassy of Israel in The Hague, Netherlands
Israeli Embassy in The Hague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Israeli, and international citizens in Netherlands.The Israeli Embassy in The Hague supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Israeli economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Israeli Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Israel
- Want to apply and obtain Israeli Visa
Visa and Passport services
Israeli passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Israel and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Israeli Visa and Passport of Israel can take few weeks.*Please contact with Israeli Embassy in The Hague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Israeli representations in Netherlands
Israeli Embassy in The Hague is the only Israeli diplomatic mission in Netherlands.
Dutch representations in Israel
Country of Netherlands has 4 other representations in Israel:
- Dutch Consulate in Haifa
- Dutch Consulate in Jerusalem
- Dutch Consulate in Eilat
- Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv
Israeli representations worldwide
Israeli Embassy In The Hague represents one of 98 consular and diplomatic representations of Israel all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Israeli Embassy In The Hague represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.