Embassy of Italy in Athens, Greece
- AddressLeoforos Eletheriou Venizelou 135,137, Kallithea
- Fax30 210 36 17 330
- Phone30 210 36 17 260
This map displays the location of Italian Embassy in Athens, Greece
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Italy in Athens, Greece"
About Embassy of Italy in Athens, Greece
Italian Embassy in Athens runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Italian, and international citizens in Greece.The Italian Embassy in Athens supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Italian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Italian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Italy
- Want to apply and obtain Italian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Italian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Italy and Greece.
The process of issuing Italian Visa and Passport of Italy can take few weeks.*Please contact with Italian Embassy in Athens if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Italian representations in Greece
Italian Embassy in Athens is the only Italian diplomatic mission in Greece.
Greek representations in Italy
Country of Greece has 16 other representations in Italy:
- Greek Consulate in Ancona
- Greek Consulate in Brindisi
- Greek Consulate in Trieste
- Greek Consulate in Perugia
- Greek Consulate in Palermo
- Greek Consulate in Livorno
- Greek Consulate in Firenze
- Greek Consulate in Catania
- Greek Consulate in Bologna
- Greek Consulate in Bari
- Greek Consulate in Torino
- Greek Consulate in Venice
- Greek Consulate in Naples
- Greek Consulate in Milan
- Greek Consulate in Rome
- Greek Embassy in The Holy See (Vatican City)
Italian representations worldwide
Italian Embassy In Athens represents one of 206 consular and diplomatic representations of Italy all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Italian Embassy In Athens represents one of 196 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.