Embassy of Italy in Tirana, Albania
- AddressRr. Papa Gjon Pali II, N. 2
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+355 42 250921
- Phone+355 4275 900
This map displays the location of Italian Embassy in Tirana, Albania
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Italy in Tirana, Albania"
About Embassy of Italy in Tirana, Albania
Italian Embassy in Tirana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Italian, and international citizens in Albania.The Italian Embassy in Tirana supports Albanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Italian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Italian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Italy
- Want to apply and obtain Italian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Italian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Italy and Albania.
The process of issuing Italian Visa and Passport of Italy can take few weeks.*Please contact with Italian Embassy in Tirana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Italian representations in Albania
In addition to the Italian Embassy in Tirana, Italy also has 2 other representations in Albania:
Albanian representations in Italy
Country of Albania has 12 other representations in Italy:
- Consulate of Albania in Turin
- Consulate of Albania in Padova
- Consulate of Albania in Napoli
- Consulate of Albania in Monza
- General Consulate of Albania in Milano
- Consulate of Albania in Genoa
- Consulate of Albania in Florence
- Consulate of Albania in Cosenza
- Consulate of Albania in Brescia
- General Consulate of Albania in Bari
- Consulate of Albania in Ancona
- Albanian Embassy in Rome
Italian representations worldwide
Italian Embassy In Tirana represents one of 206 consular and diplomatic representations of Italy all over the world.
Foreign representations in Albania
Italian Embassy In Tirana represents one of 44 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Albania.