Embassy of Italy in Zagreb, Croatia
- AddressMeduliceva Ulica, 22
- Fax38 51 484 6384
- Phone38 51 484 6386
This map displays the location of Italian Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Italy in Zagreb, Croatia"
About Embassy of Italy in Zagreb, Croatia
Italian Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Italian, and international citizens in Croatia.The Italian Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Italian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Italian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Italy
- Want to apply and obtain Italian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Italian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Italy and Croatia.
The process of issuing Italian Visa and Passport of Italy can take few weeks.*Please contact with Italian Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Italian representations in Croatia
In addition to the Italian Embassy in Zagreb, Italy also has 2 other representations in Croatia:
Croatian representations in Italy
Country of Croatia has 7 other representations in Italy:
- Croatian Consulate in Florence
- Croatian Consulate in Naples
- Croatian Consulate in Montemitro
- Croatian Consulate in Bari
- Croatian Consulate in Trieste
- Croatian Consulate in Milan
- Croatian Embassy in Rome
Italian representations worldwide
Italian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 206 consular and diplomatic representations of Italy all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Italian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.