Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
- AddressOlympic St., Sukhbaatar District, Mongolia (Central P.O. Box 1011)
This map displays the location of Japanese Embassy in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Japan in Mongolia"
About Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
Japanese Embassy in Ulaanbaatar runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in Mongolia.The Japanese Embassy in Ulaanbaatar supports Mongolian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Japanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and Mongolia.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Embassy in Ulaanbaatar if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in Mongolia
Japanese Embassy in Ulaanbaatar is the only Japanese diplomatic mission in Mongolia.
Mongolian representations in Japan
- Mongolian Embassy in Tokyo is the only Mongolian representation in Japan
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Embassy In Ulaanbaatar represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mongolia
Japanese Embassy In Ulaanbaatar represents one of 26 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mongolia.