Embassy of Paraguay in Washington, United States
- Address2400 Massachusetts Avenue N.W., Washington, D.C. 20008, United States
- CityWashington DC
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax(202) 234-4508
- Phone(202) 483-6960
This map displays the location of Paraguayan Embassy in Washington DC, United States
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Paraguay in Washington, United States"
About Embassy of Paraguay in Washington, United States
Paraguayan Embassy in Washington DC runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Paraguayan, and international citizens in United-states.The Paraguayan Embassy in Washington DC supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Paraguayan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Paraguayan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Paraguay
- Want to apply and obtain Paraguayan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Paraguayan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Paraguay and United-states.
The process of issuing Paraguayan Visa and Passport of Paraguay can take few weeks.*Please contact with Paraguayan Embassy in Washington DC if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Paraguayan representations in United-states
In addition to the Paraguayan Embassy in Washington DC, Paraguay also has 3 other representations in United-states:
- Paraguayan Consulate in Los Angeles
- Paraguayan Consulate in New York
- Paraguayan Consulate in Florida
American representations in Paraguay
- American Embassy in Asuncion is the only American representation in Paraguay
Paraguayan representations worldwide
Paraguayan Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 41 consular and diplomatic representations of Paraguay all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Paraguayan Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.