Embassy of Poland in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Address13 Dola St 71000
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
This map displays the location of Polish Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Poland in Bosnia and Herzegovina"
About Embassy of Poland in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Polish Embassy in Sarajevo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Polish, and international citizens in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.The Polish Embassy in Sarajevo supports Bosnian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Polish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Polish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Poland
- Want to apply and obtain Polish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Polish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Poland and Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The process of issuing Polish Visa and Passport of Poland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Polish Embassy in Sarajevo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Polish representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Polish Embassy in Sarajevo is the only Polish diplomatic mission in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
Bosnian representations in Poland
- Bosnian Embassy in Warszawa is the only Bosnian representation in Poland
Polish representations worldwide
Polish Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 222 consular and diplomatic representations of Poland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Polish Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.